Friday, November 23

It's been awhile...

The babies are getting so much more interactive. Awhile back, they both started saying "Mama" and "Dada." Neither baby says it too often, but they are adding to their communication repertoire. Josiah kisses and fish faces on command. We listen to a Dan Zanes song, that has a "tra la la la la" in it, and he says, "la la la" with it, and also if I say it. He waves, not just to us, but to Sophia, too! He searches for his froggie if you ask him where it is. I'm working on teaching him some mealtime signs, because he whines a lot at mealtime. He does hi-five and five really well, and loves it, laughing and smiling when he does it. Sophia, just few days ago, Sophie pointed to our bed. I said, "bed." She smiled and said "Beh" I took her over and put her on it, and she got the biggest case of the giggles. She seemed so happy to have had a meaningful conversation. Then she pointed at the fan, and I told her "fan" and she clapped. She has named my dad, "BaPa" and points to him when she says it. She also points to things and says, "that?" She also gives hi-five and five.
The babies are so sweet and so fun. I love watching them grow!

No comments: